Admission & Fee Structure
- Application for admission should be made to the principal on a prescribed form available from the school office
- The Admission form should be returned along with the registration fee of Rs.300/- (non-refundable).
- If the child is granted admission. A transfer certificate must be submitted to the school before the child joins the school. According to the government education code a transfer certificate from the former school outside Uttar Pradesh must have their Transfer certificate counter singed by the inspector of schools of the state concerned.
Parents/Guardians are asked to submit the date of birth certificate of their wards at the time of the admission. The certificate issued by Registrar General of India. The authenticity of the certificate can be verified from the website “crsorgi.gov.in.”
- The school reserves the right of refusing admission I readmission without assigning any reason.
- No Change will be made in the record of the date of birth after admission.
- The school buses will run in to different parts of the city.
- The users shall have to board the bus as per stoppages already decided by the school.
GUIDELINE FOR FILLING THE FORMS
- Fill the form in capital
2. All the column in the form completed otherwise admission will not
3. Along with admission form attached the following document
(I). Transfer Certificate in
- (ii). Marks Sheet or Progress Report of pervious class (photocopy or original )
- (iii). Cast Certificate SC, ST, and OBC (photocopy)
- (iv). Income Certificate of whole family in a year (photocopy
- (v). Date of Birth Certificate issued by Government Registration of Births (online)
- (vi). Affidavit if only one child (girl) in original.
- (vii). Aadhar Card photocopy.
- 4. Paste the recent photo of student in the prescribe form.
- 5. Without signature of student and parents /guardians in admission & affidavit form will not be accepted.
- 6. After Admission six passport size photo in complete school uniform with their name on it.
- 7. Write correct contact no of parents/ guardians with their email id if any.
© 2020 Reliance Academy . All Rights Reserved