- Punctual and regular attendance is an important element for successful working and it is insisted upon. An application for leave must invariably be sent in time by the guardian, In case of unforeseen circumstances, the guardian should inform the Principal in writing as soon as possible and enter the days of absence and reason in the diary.
- The names of such students who are habitual late comers, or persistently careless or indiscipline may not be restored.
- Parents are advised not to disturb the student during the examination days for attending family function as re-examination is not permissible.
- No student can leave the school without the permission of the Principal.
- A minimum of 80% attendance of the total working days of the school is MUST. Otherwise the students will not be allowed to appear in the Terms examination.
- Date of Birth once entered in scholar’s register will not be changed.
- No admission will be allowed without a birth certificate (only in case of Nursery, LKG & UKG) or a transfer certificate (in case of class I to class VII) from the institution last attended.
- The names of student who is absent for ten days without leave shall be struck off and on restoration a fee of Rs. 1000/- will be charged.
- Every student must be present on the closing day and opening day of the new session or after vacation of the school. If he/she remains absent continuously for 3 days on the reopening of the school his/her name will be struck off.
- Application for leave on medical ground is to be supported by an authentic medical certificate.
RULES FOR STUDENTS
- Children must come to school in neat and tidy uniform and shoes.
- Children must come to class with the lesson well prepared and the home work completed.
- School diary should be brought daily to class. If the diary is lost, made dirty and shabby, a new diary will have to be purchased.
- Every child should attend the Assembly in the morning. Late arrivals after the first five minutes may not be admitted to class without Permission.
- No paper, peels, scraps of food etc. are to be left lying around. There is a bin provided for purpose.
- No child is to be absent without a written application for leave. In case of infectious disease no child is to come to school without a medical certificate of fitness.
- No jewellery is to be worn and no makeup of any kind is to be used. Nails and hair are to be kept short and neat.
- When Children move along verandah and when changing classes, they must walk in silence.
- To obtain fluency in speaking English, all are expected to speak in English in the school. Conversation in vernacular language is not allowed in the school campus, this is MUST.
- Student should not write on furniture’s or walls, and should not deface or destroy any school property. Fine will be imposed in proportion to property damaged.
- No child is brought mobile phone and laptop or any other things in school premises.
General instruction to students for leave application:
No child should be absent without a leave application. An absent child’s name will be kept on the rolls no longer than three days in the new term and one week after the School has re-opened following the winter or summer vacations unless parents inform the Principal in Writing as to why the child is not in the school. It will not be the responsibility of the school to inquire from parents as to whether the child is returning or not.
- The Principal reserves the right without assigning any reasons, to decline any application or request, for the removal of any child if he considers it to be in the interest of the school, and shall not be called in question in any court of law.